SAMPLE SENIOR PROJECT
In order to graduate from EOC, you must complete a senior project.
A senior project needs to:
- Show at least 300 hours of academic investment. This time must be documented in time logs.
- Show thinking, creating, and/or “brain strain.”
- Be assessed by the senior team, using a rubric that you create with your advisor.
- Include a 20-minute presentation to the public.
- Full requirements: 2018-2019 EOC Senior Project
CREATE, INVENT, BE ORIGINAL, DESIGN, DISCOVER, IMAGINE.
Want to see a real graduate’s project? Click below to download the components of “In Depth Study of Plastic Surgery”:
- Senior-Statement Example
- Senior Project Proposal Form
- Senior Project Rubric Example
- Senior Project Evidence (part one, part two, & part three)
- Senior Project Reflection Example
excerpt from beth's senior project
Examples of EOC student senior projects:
Art Making & Exhibition
Building a Computer
Child Development & Child Life Specialist Careers
Civil Rights Movement
In Depth Study of Plastic Surgery
Making a Music Career
Pastry-Making & Culinary Arts
Photography & Small Business Start-up
Writing a Novel